smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

My God I Missed Monday

In fact I missed the entire week last week! I have been pushing hard to hit a bunch of deadlines. Okay, so they're all October 1, but there are numerous books due in tomorrow, so I've been putting my head down and writing for the most part.

That makes for pretty boring blogging!

It also means I've missed a bunch of the weekly posts I want to try and get going, and I'm not sure I'm going to get them done this week either, but hopefully next week will see me back on a less stringent use of my time schedule.

Now the question is, what book should I excerpt for Saturday's Smutterday post?

Sean
smut fixes everything


1 comment:

  1. Oh WOW BUSY day for you today! Good luck with all the deadlines!

    ReplyDelete