smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Monday, October 27, 2014

My God It's Monday

Yet again, another Monday. Another week where the last time I posted was Monday last week...

I was actually feeling under the weather for a good part of last week, so I just laid low. Of course that means that this week I'm twice as busy -- no time off goes unpunished ;)

The weather is currently gorgeous. We have the odd rainy day, but mostly it's nice and cool during the day and colder at night, just how I like it. Soon enough there will be snow and I will love that, too.

The leaves are having their last gasp, turning darker and more into the browns with lots of trees already having lost their leaves. It's definitely looking and feeling more fall like every day. November is typically cold and gloomy, making everyone happy when the snow finally turns up. Snow is way dryer than rain to walk in, it's fun to play in, it makes things brighter as any light is reflected. Really, I can say something good about all the seasons except summer, and when pressed, I can even come up with some good things about it.

The very best thing about fall is about to happen -- Halloween! I love Halloween very much. My favorite holiday. (Christmas is fun, too, but it's not Halloween).

I have a story in Dreamspinner's 2014 Advent calender -- 31 stories, one delivered a day. The price is lowest if you pick it up before November 1.

My story is The Swag Man Delivers

Orpheus “O” Drummond, a recent Ph.D. graduate, is visiting Australia after defending his thesis, and being dumped by his boyfriend. While alone on the beach in Australia was not how he’d originally planned on spending his Christmas, when O runs into Gage, he figures Santa knew exactly what he was doing.

Gage is traveling away from his Texan home, trying to “find himself.” When he finds O instead, he doesn’t think things could have worked out better. Together Gage and O celebrate Christmas in the best way they can think of.

It's available here. (All stories will be available individually on December 1.)


This Wednesday (October 27) I have a release -- five Velvet Glove short stories have been collected into an anthology. These have been previously available individually.

From Kes, the Velvet Glove’s guest manager finding his soul mate in A Bird in the Hand, to corporate leader Isaak finding what he needs as a sub with Velvet Glove regular Car in Raw Need, these five stories run the gamut from sweet to spicy. Just like the Velvet Glove has a little something for everyone, these gems explore five different flavors for you.

Velvet Diamonds brings together five previously published short stories from the Velvet Glove world. Stories included are A Bird in the Hand, Peace Within the Quiet, Love and the Farmer, Three to Heal, and Raw Need

Look for it on Wednesday from Torquere Press!


Sean 
smut fixes everything

1 comment:

  1. And here I am commenting on Tuesday LOL. I LOVE Halloween and fall and yeah. (Although I really love Christmas too!) And YAY new releases! CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete