smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

New Covers!

I have the covers now for the two books I have coming out next Wednesday with Torquere.


It's been two years since Neil's Master Chris passed away unexpectedly and he's ready for someone to touch him again. More than ready. The problem is that everyone is respectfully keeping their distance. Participating in the annual charity Hammer Auction seems like the perfect opportunity to announce his readiness, and to get some of the touches he craves so badly at the same time.

To Neil's surprise, his best friend and neighbor, Master Dalton makes the winning bid, leaving Neil to wonder if he must continue exist alone and untouched. Master Dalton has a secret, though, one that might change Neil's life forever.



My story in the next Cereus anthology (Cereus: Rescue) is called Rescuing Spirit and features a Shaman who is slightly touched, and the Spirit Bear he rescues.






Sean
smut fixes everything



2 comments:

  1. Yey I now I'll have my 2 xmas eve reads sorted...so excited

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo! I'm pleased to be a part of your Christmas Eve plans!

      Delete