smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Movie Tuesday

As an aside, BA Tortuga, Julia Talbot and I chatted last night for our Cafe Risque post today, which is here.

And, I am over at the TRS party site today, talking about my Changeling Press books. Changeling is running a contest (link on the right hand column) as am I (any comment gets you entered to win a copy of my upcoming release Shibari Auction House: Tony). The TRS party site is here.

Okay, Movie Tuesday. I didn't get a chance to watch any movies this past week, either at home or in the theatre, I was just too busy, so I thought I'd look at what's currently out and see what looks good.

Project Almanac just started. I have to admit, I'm a sucker for time travel stories. I love the paradox aspect of them. And the more well-done it is the better I like it. Though I will admit to forgiving a lot if it's a time travel movie. Just don't bore me to death, please.

Speaking of time travel stories, is anyone else watching 12 Monkeys, the TV series? So far I've enjoyed it and I have to admit, it's making me want to go back and watch the movie again because it's been so very long since I saw the movie version.

Big Hero Six is on my I want to see it list, though I admit, at this point I will probably just buy it when it comes out! I am not the biggest fan of animated movies, but this one looks like a lot of fun.

Blackhat is also currently out and hey, it has Chris Hemsworth in it and I might just have to go see it simply because it stars Thor. (I have mentioned before that I like it in the shallow end of the pool, right?) I do also like a good action/spy/adventure movie, though, so this one does have more than just Thor going for it ;)

Jupiter Ascending also just started and I'm a big sci-fi fan, so I'm hoping this one is good. It sure looks like it's going to be visually cool from what I've seen of the ads.

Mortdecai has not gotten the best reviews, but I love Johnny Depp. Will probably wait 'til this one comes out on Blu-Ray, though. Well, that'll probably happen with a lot of these, but this one is not one I'm likely to see in the theatre.

Seventh Son is another one that has just started and looks like good actiony, cheesy fun. A bit of fantasy, some action...


Sean
smut fixes everything

4 comments:

  1. I love 12 Monkeys! I never saw the movie. I'm curious to see it now but I don't want to ruin discovering the world with the tv show. .

    Blackhat is okay. I went to see if for Chris Hemsworth. He should have taken his shirt off more because that was the best part. Not a lot of action in the first half of the movie though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't remember enough of the movie to know if it'll spoil the TV show at all.

      and LOL on the Blackhat and shirt removal -- that always improves things!

      Delete
  2. Big Hero 6 was REALLY GOOD, definitely better than I expected. The damn thing made me cry /o\

    I agree with blackhat - it sounds intriguing plus THOR. I definitely want to see Jupiter Ascending but OH MAN am I looking forward to Kingsmen. SO MUCH.

    OH and Project Almanac is on our list as well...because Time Travel \0/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear about Big Hero 6 -- i've wanted to see it from the ads.

      I'd forgotten about Kingsmen -- I haven't seen that many previews for it.

      Delete