smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Smutty Valentine - Day 12

Today it's B and Allen from Cupcakes.

Smutty Valentine - Day 12


B had a bit of a problem.

What did you get the man who made the best cupcakes in town for Valentine's Day?

Well, the answer, he'd thought, was to be the one making the cupcakes.

He looked around the kitchen, at the burnt pans, at the flour and sugar -- and broken eggs -- everywhere. At the mess that was supposed to be icing and sighed. Clearly the answer was not to be the one making the cupcakes.

Allen came into the kitchen, tilted his head, then grinned. "Pizza?"

"I am so sorry. This is totally not what I wanted to have happen."

"Shh. It's perfect. You can help me clean up. Naked."

Laughing, he held open his arms for Allen. "Come help me get nude and I'll do it."

Not such a bad Valentine's Day after all.


Sean
smut fixes everything

2 comments: