smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

My God It's Monday

I wrote this yesterday and then got distracted by something shiny before I had a chance to hit publish on it... yeah, and it was even a good Monday...

Well, we've hit the time of year where I enjoy the early mornings and the evenings, but the day in between is already starting to be too hot and it looks like I'm going to have to put the A/C on. This makes me sad -- too hot too soon. Can't it wait until July? I shouldn't complain too much - ams and pms are still decent and come July they won't be.

This week I've got a couple of reprints being released and I've some books to get ready for submission - no rest for the wicked ;)

It's funny, I'll get in the groove for something - editing/writing/doing blog posts/etc. and it'll be hard to switch gears from one to the other. If the writing is going very well, it'll be harder for me to edit or to hang out on Facebook or whatever, but if I'm hanging out on Facebook, it'll be hard to switch gears and edit. Of course I can always switch gears to just hanging about being lazy. Why is that?


Sean
smut fixes everything

1 comment:

  1. Does that make you a 3 speed or 4 speed shifter? Next you'll tell me you're an automatic ... hee hee 💖

    ReplyDelete