smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Monday, June 22, 2015

My God It's Monday

Good grief here we are over three weeks into June with just over a week left to go. I keep saying it, but I honestly don't know how the days go so quickly. Hell, I'm still rather amazed that it's already mid-year. It doesn't seem that long ago that it was New Year's.

And while today was hotter than I like it and I know I have the entire summer of hotter and muggier and urg to look forward to (not), I also know that it's going to be September before I even know it. Then I'll be enjoying cooler evenings and mornings and anticipating my Thanksgiving trip and the colder weather.

We're not there yet, though, thank goodness, as there are deadlines to be met before then. With the end of the month coming up, that means I have deadlines to hit. For July 1 I have four. So if I'm scarce that's why, and if I'm not, it's because I'm procrastinating ;)

I've got a proofing that needs to be gone through and returned, as well as an edit that needs the same. It's an eternal circle, isn't it? Write, submit, do forms go through edits, go through proofing, yay, it's released, write, submit... etc.

Watched the new season of True Detective last night. I don't know if it's because I managed to doze off through some of it, or because I mainlined the first season after all the episodes were available, but I don't find it nearly as compelling as the first season, which grabbed me right from the very first episode. I was fascinated and had to know what was going on. I'm going to re-watch this first episode of this season, though, and possibly give the second episode a chance before I decide whether or not to drop it.


Well, I suppose I should get the last of the things crossed off my to do list so I can call it a night.

I hope you all survived Monday!




Sean
smut fixes everything

No comments:

Post a Comment