smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Monday, July 20, 2015

My God It's Monday

So here are some random things.

It's another hot one out there. I shall once again be hiding inside with the AC turned down low (or up high? I mean it's making it colder, but it's working harder to do so... language is fun, eh?)

Had a busy week last week, looks to be another busy one this week. I have more stories on the go than is probably good for my sanity, but I've never said I wasn't nuts already, so.

Lemon Drops is coming out from Resplendence this week. The next two books in the series -- Sweettarts and Licorice Whips will be combined and out in September.

I do love the color purple. Especially the deep, dark purples.

It's been a while since I had a good steak and I'm starting to get a craving. Will have to have one soon, whether at home or at a restaurant.

This heat makes me sleepy and yet I can't sleep in it. Stupid heat.

46 years ago today mankind first landed on the moon. And now we've just had our first close-up pictures of Pluto. I wanted to be an astronaut when I grew up. I still do.

Okay, the todo list is a little scary and I have a dozen pairs of men riding my butt, so I'd better get to it.

Good luck with your Monday!


Sean
smut fixes everything

1 comment:

  1. Same thing here re: the heat and the AC. Although, we did go to the pool on Monday...

    I agree, the heat makes me lethargic and yet I can't sleep. BOO.

    I saw those pics of Pluto, so amazing.

    Hope your week is going well!

    ReplyDelete