smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Friday, July 31, 2015

Random Friday is Random

Yesterday felt like Friday all day. Today just feels like a day. Weirdness abounds.

It's still hotter than I enjoy. It probably will be until September. As soon as the mornings are much cooler, I will stop moaning about it nearly as much, I'm sure.

Got the overall cover for the To Love a Hero PAX. I have a story in this one, which will be coming out on August 23 from Amber Allure. (PAX collections allow you to buy the stories individually if you wish, or to buy the collection at a discount.)


Finding the Way Home

The last thing Sargent James Miller expects when he gets home from a long stint in the hospital after losing his right arm to an IED blast is a strange man answering his door after his keys don’t open the lock. That’s what happens though, and he’s just happy that he can count on his old platoon buddy Horse to have his back, and a spare bedroom he can use until he gets on his feet.

Horace Grundy the third, Horse to anyone who doesn’t want to get their ass kicked, is retired and has a tidy little house on the beach he calls home. The place isn’t big, but he figures there is plenty of room for James, even if he has always fancied the man.

The two of them fit together well and soon the roommates become more. James’ past isn’t ready to let go of him yet, though, and they’re caught off-guard when the man who dumped James in the first place suddenly re-appears in his life.

Can their new relationship weather the storm?

I self-pubbed Velvet Blade yesterday. That's the last of the 'original' Velvet Glove books. I still have the two from the 'new Velvet Glove' to self-pub, but it's kind of neat nonetheless. I wanted to have a new Velvet Glove available as soon as the others were all done, but I've been busy with deadline books and it hasn't happened.

Also self-pubbed a short novella - End of the Line.

Velvet Blade is available at Amazon and All Romance Ebooks.
End of the Line is also available at Amazon and All Romance Ebooks.

I'll put up smutty excerpts of them tomorrow for smutterday :)

I hope everyone has a good Friday - I'll be spending mine hiding indoors in the conditioned air.

But hey TGIF!


Sean
smut fixes everything


3 comments:

  1. I love End of the Line. It's one of my comfort reads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have all of the original ones! Love that you are bringing them back for new readers! They are treasures! Can't wait for the new one!

    ReplyDelete