smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Friday, August 21, 2015

Random Friday is Random

It's cooler by a couple of degrees, but more importantly its less humid. It still isn't what I'd call is nice, but we're a tiny bit closer. I'll take it and hope for continued improvement.

I want to see Agent 47. I don't know if I'll get to it this weekend, but it's definitely on my list.

I've got a whole lot of deadlines for the end of the month, so I've been going going going and will continue to do so for the next week and a bit. I always think I can relax after the first of the month, but there's always something else coming up in the next month that I need to focus on, so it's a fallacy and if I forget that, I wind up behind right off the bat.

I love sour foods. Sour candies, vinegars, lemon treats, that kind of thing. When I make my own salad dressing, I like doing a 1 to 1 ratio for the oil and vinegar. And I hate it when I get a lemon dessert and it's more sweet than sour - lemon meringue pie should make your mouth pucker!

I'm trying to cut out sweets, though. I enjoy them far too much.

My plans for the weekend include writing and editing books to ready them for submission. I shall be busy.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Sean
smut fixes everything

1 comment:

  1. I want to see Agent 47 as well. Won't be going to any adult movies tho until after Labor Day :/ Oh well.

    Weather here is nicer as well, thank goodness. Had the house open today, so nice to feel the breeze.

    LOVE Lemon flavored stuff, but not so much the sour candies.

    Good luck with all your submissions coming up.

    <3333

    ReplyDelete