smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

SWAK: Bondage now out!

The latest Sealed With a Kink book is out -- this one is Bondage.


SWAK: Bondage

Gage and Davey are a Master and sub pair who love each other very much and are committed to each other and their lifestyle.

As a pediatric nurse, Davey sees a lot o pain and suffering and some days are harder than others. Gage can help Davey through those days, but he’s aware that one of his best tools isn’t at his disposal.

Gage knows the power of bondage, but a bad experience in his youth has left Davey terrified of the ropes and being left alone, bound and vulnerable.

Can Gage help Davey work through his fears and teach his boy to love the ropes?

Buy links:
Publisher
Amazon
All Romance Ebooks (to come)

smutty excerpt:

I grab the lube and a plug and it feels familiar—this is a part of our routine.

He wiggles for me, nipples hard, prick filling. I lick my lips, admiring his long limbs. He’s stronger than he looks—nursing is a physical job, more than many might think. He’s strong inside, too. From the nursing, from surviving, from subbing. And I love him more than I can say, more than life.

Once I’ve looked my fill, I lie down over him, pressing him into the mattress. This is more than any ropes could ever bind him and he loves it, he has from the start. He moans, deep in his chest, eyes rolling back in his head.

I lick at his lips, then along his jawline, all the way to his right ear. He lifts his chin, offering me everything, and I take it, biting at his neck and licking across his Adam’s apple. Then I bite his earlobe, tug on it. I love his groans, his needy little whimpers.

Those ropes are still on his wrists.

I take my licking downward, going for his nipples. His breath catches, his nips harden in response. I take my time and tease around his areoles, knowing he’s anticipating my licks, and making him wait.

Then I reach up, tug one of the ropes. It brings his hand down to me and I nibble on his fingers.

“Bitey!” His wrists twist in the bonds.

I know it isn’t a complaint. “You like it when I bite you.”

“Uh-huh. I do.”

I bite his fingertips again, harder this time. He moans, the sound delicious, perfect.

He’s more comfortable now, this more normal, more what he’s used to, what he thrives on. And still, he has those ropes around his wrists. He must be getting used to them. He must trust that I have him.

Smiling against his palm, I threaten the pad of his thumb with my teeth.

“No biting,” he teases.

I tease right back. “Okay, I’ll stop.”

We smile at each other, then we start to laugh. I bite the tip of his nose, just gently.

“Love you, Sir.”

“Good.” I bite his lower lip this time, then his chin. God, I love how he tastes.
I wrap my fingers around his wrist, making Davey actually feel the ropes. Then I suck in his right nipple, tongue teasing the tip.

“Mmm...” He moans as I tighten the ropes, ease them.

I move to the other nipple, scraping with my teeth.

“Fuck...” He arches under me and I swat him for the curse word.


Sean
smut fixes everything

1 comment: