smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Suddenly Sunday

Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canadians.

I had turkey day food  yesterday as that's what worked best for the majority of the rellies. Today shall be a a fairly easy-going day with a smaller group of rellies and tomorrow is travel day, heading back home.

The trees are starting to go, but I'm hoping they'll be in full on color on the way home.

I have an edited manuscript and a cover for the next Fairytale Shifter story - this one is Rapunzel. I'm hoping to be able to have it out before next weekend. I can't wait to share Joe the gorilla shifter and Rafe the giraffe shiter's story.

I do love sitting by a fire in the evening, it's quite gorgeous. I don't, however, enjoy the way my clothes smell post fire sitting! Laundry is being done as I type.

There have been lots of pumpkin yummies eaten this weekend. Pumpkin soup. Pumpkin pie. Pumpkin cookies. Pumpkin cheesecake bars. I may be sick of pumpkin stuff by Halloween, but probably not.

It's slightly warmer here than at home, but not terribly so, I'm a happy camper.

I've taken a peek at my email, and there's lots of edits and stuff waiting for me. I'm on holiday though, so they'll have to wait until Tuesday. But it means I'll have another busy week coming up. They all seem to be busy lately. This is a good thing, though.

This random things post brought to you by the letter H for holiday and L for lack of sleep.


Sean
smut fixes everything
www.seanmichaelwrites.com - where the naughty boys come and play


1 comment:

  1. lOLL brought to you by the letters H and L.

    Glad you had a lovely holiday! And have had time off from email, that's always a good thing.

    and here ofc it's already Monday /o\

    Goes so fast.

    <333

    ReplyDelete