smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Suddenly Sunday

Still having a blast with BA and Julia, BA's momma and the doggies (of which there are currently four!). It's great visiting with friends and spending the holidays. It's even better when the people you are visiting totally get that the writing isn't something that goes away just because it's a holiday.

The next Mannies is coming in about three weeks. I'm very excited to share Jack and Dan with everyone :)

Smutty Advent starts in two days. It's one of my favorite holiday traditions.

I have had all the turkey possible. Turkey done in the oven. Fried turkey. Turkey sandwiches. Turkey soup. Turkey salad. I am about turkey-ed out. I'm pretty sure I don't even want to see it at Christmas this year.

In the past, I've had lamb roast, not my favorite, though I like it well enough. There's also ham, which I have to be in the right mood for. I do like a roast duck or roast goose, but there's not a ton of meat on either. Roast beef is also an option and I really like it. Hell, what about pigeon? Nah, I don't think I want to eat anything that seems to be a rat on wings ;)

New Boy comes out on Wednesday! Along with Window Dressing, Unto Us the Time Has Come and Comfort and Joy. It's always exciting to have something new come out.

Who has Christmas decorations up? I'll have to wait until I get home for mine.

I can't believe it's actually December in two days. Which means just thirty-one days until the end of the year. Damn. 2015, I hardly knew you.

Okay, this has been a totally, extremely random post.

Happy Sunday!

Sean
smut fixes everything
where the naughty boys come... and play

2 comments:

  1. LOL, your sense of humor competes with your smutty side !!!!!!!!!
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS FOR YOU AND NO TURJEY FOR CHRISTMASSSSSS

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have painters here, so until they finish we can't put up our decorations :((( Hopefully they'll be done with the area where the tree will go tomorrow - so we can put the majority of our decorations up this coming weekend.

    Glad you're having fun with BA and gang! That's awesome. And LOLLL at being done with turkey ;p

    ReplyDelete