smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Monday, December 7, 2015

My God it's Monday

Mondays continue to show up with startling regularity. You'd think I'd get used to them, but somehow it's always the same thing - Monday again already?

This week I have two new releases coming out!

On December 9 will be Combine, A Hammer Novel, currently available on pre-order and on Thursday will be my short story for the Reindeer Games stories from Changeling - Five Golden Beads. (blurbs and links at the end of the post.) Five Golden Beads is the last "Holiday" story I've got coming out this year.

This week's schedule is spend today and tomorrow in New Mexico, fly home on Wednesday and write like a fiend on Thursday and Friday as I have a deadline I'm further behind on than I'd like. Saturday I have an early Christmas get together, and Sunday will be finishing up the Christmas shopping. It's a fairly good mix of work and errands and fun.

I have my writing plans for 2016 all set out. It's going to be another busy year. Especially when you take into account that there are always calls that come during the year that I can't resist. Plus, for every book that has a deadline, I also get characters who have no home, but who insist their story must be written right now!

I haven't made a non-writing goals for 2016 yet, but I think reading more is going to be on the list. I get so wrapped up in the writing and the editing and all that entails that I forget sometimes that I'm a writer because I love reading. I definitely want to be better organized, though. I did do better on that front in 2015 than I did in 2014, but there is still a ton of room for improvement!

Okay, it's time to get Monday started. I hope everyone has a great week!

Combine, a Hammer novel

Dom and sub couples Peter and Devon, and Max and Swan, are joining their lives together. After a week at The Briar Rose, they know there’s a lot of work to do, and they’re all committed to making sure what they have together succeeds.

Peter is the easygoing sub, while Max needs discipline and rules to keep from falling back into bad habits, so both Masters worry about making sure that each boy gets what he needs without making either sub feel neglected. It’s a balancing act that winds up taking some fancy footwork and the stress takes its toll.

As they learn to live and bond together, they discover things about each other that makes them fall more deeply in love, helping to cement their relationships.

Then an unexpected attack on Peter and Max threatens to upset the balance they’ve created, and Swan and Devon must join forces to give their subs what they need to push through and thrive. Will this stumbling block break apart their hard-won new family, or will it forge a stronger foursome?

buy links:
Torquere Press
All Romance Ebooks
Amazon


Five Golden Beads

Once a year, from Christmas Eve to New Year's Eve, Shay gets a visit from Harper, one of Santa's Elves. Their magical time together may only last a week, but Shay anticipates it the entire year and throws himself wholeheartedly into the kink-filled week. The only way their time could be better would be if Harper could stay longer.

When November rolls around again and the kinky gifts start arriving, Shay can only hope he's been a good enough boy this year to be granted more time with the Elf he loves. Will Santa be able to deliver this year?

buy link:
Changeling Press
Distributor links to come.


Sean
smut fixes everything
where the naughty boys come... and play

No comments:

Post a Comment