smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Suddenly Sunday

The first Sunday of 2016! And it's a beautiful day. Not too cold, woke up to a beautiful world covered in snow and it's still falling. When there's snow like this, there's this lovely hush that falls over everything. Especially in the morning before there's lots of traffic and stuff. Anyway. Just one of the reasons why I love winter.

It's been a fairly quiet week. I have done some work, but a lot less than usual. Of course this means that come tomorrow I'll be in massive catch up mode, but that's okay. I'm feeling like I got some time off.

There's a bunch of new television shows starting, which I'm looking forward to. It's always fun to have that potential just sitting there. Especially for the sci-fi and fantasy ones - those are my favorite. Hell, I like TV.

I haven't made any resolutions this year, except to be more positive. And I'd like to either FB or tweet something positive everyday, something I'm grateful for. I think I've crowed about the snow and winter over the last couple of days so that works. I would like to be in the habit, though of actually typing in 'today I am grateful for'. Even if it's the same thing each day.

It might be a movie day today. I have a bunch on Blu-Ray that I haven't seen yet and I'm feeling nice and lazy on this last day before jumping back into the routine.

I hope everyone has a great Sunday!

Sean
smut fixes everything
where the naughty boys come... and play


2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful Sean day! Rest & enjoyment of what you are not doing is as important as the joy of doing. Have a wonderful quite winter day! Love from Alaska

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the PERFECT way to start the year!

    ReplyDelete