smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Long Time No Post

Wow, I get super busy and suddenly it's been two and a half weeks since I last posted! I will try to do better.

Put up a new cover for the blog background. Amnesia is a reprint (thank you Dreamspinner Press!) and it'll likely be available for pre-order soon, but is officially out on June 13.

Who wouldn’t want a do-over?

When Thaine wakes up in the hospital after a bull riding injury, he immediately asks for his lover Jerry. He has no idea who this man next to his bed is, despite the fact Drew insists they have been an item for the last five years.

Thaine’s best friend Jesse calls Jerry up even though he thinks it’s a pretty crappy thing to do to the new boyfriend, but tells himself it’s unlikely Jerry will come after so many years. He also doesn’t get why Thaine would pass up the opportunity to be with Drew since he’s young, optimistic, and hard-working, in short everything he ever wanted in a man.

Jerry still carries a torch for his cowboy, so when Thaine asks to go home with him to recover, Jerry agrees. At first they pick up their intensely physical relationship right where they were before the breakup.  Jesse in turn, consoles the now homeless Drew and offers him quite a bit more than a shoulder to cry on, but in the back of all the men’s minds looms Thaine’s lost five years.

I've got a contest going on over on Facebook. It'll be open until Saturday morning, so get your emails in today and tomorrow.

I feel like I should have more to say after not doing a post in so long, but that's it for now. And hopefully I'll get back to posting more regularly from here on in.

Happy Thursday all!

Sean
smut fixes everything

4 comments:

  1. OOoh interesting, I don't think I've ever read this one... nice cover!!

    GAH I'm not on Facebook *pouts* Oh well.

    HA HA OMG I think the last time I posted was back in November /o\ oh well, one of these days I'll feel like getting back on the horse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally get not being on one social media platform or another - there are so many and only so much time to do updates!

      Delete
  2. I was just wondering about a story that ran in your newsletter a couple of years ago about cat shifter's (I think) who find an injured shifter and take him home...do you think you will finish and publish it one day?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did finish it up in the newsletter, iirc, and I'll have to see about publishing it. Thanks for asking :)

      Delete