smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Monday, May 16, 2016

My God It's Monday

I've been pounding at the keyboard this morning, determined to get a lot done this Monday and start the week off right. I wouldn't say I'm organized, but I am getting stuff done, so yay for that.

The poor dog is going absolutely nuts this morning, as the squirrels are playing chase me in the backyard. Well, a pair of black squirrels and a grey squirrel are playing chase me, the little red squirrel is keeping out of their way and stealing sunflower seeds out of the bird feeder. The little guy is very cute, but man does he tell you off if you happen to send him scurrying up the tree. Noisy little chitterer.

It's been cooler the last couple of days, and I've been enjoying it. I do love feeling the need to put a hoodie on, especially when compared to the urg, turn on the fan I'm melting feeling last week displayed. I'm not ready to turn the AC on yet - it's too early!

So there's this candy that I call crack because omg, once I start eating it, I just can't stop. I don't buy more than a couple packages at a time because hello, I'd just eat it all before the ink had even dried on the receipt. I get it at the Bulk Barn and my favorite is the orange and they just started carrying lemon, too, and it's very yummy as well. Not that there's anything wrong with the strawberry one or the mixed berry one, they're just not quite as good as the citrus ones - that's just how I roll.

It's like Sweettarts. I like the purple ones a lot, but the orange ones are my absolute favorite. Just the best. Only now they don't make them with orange ones in them anymore, they make them with a yellow one which doesn't taste anything like the orange ones did. I shouldn't be surprised, though, I have a curse. Seriously. If there's something I love, that's the one that's going to be discontinued.

White Balsamic Vinegar - the Metro (local to my province grocery store) carried their own brand that had it at a decent price (most places have it, but it's a fortune). I'd been using it to make salad dressings for a couple of years and then they discontinued it!

That's just a recent example, this kind of thing happens to me all the time! My loving food stuffs  is the kiss of death for it...

Have a good week everyone!

Sean
smut fixes everything

No comments:

Post a Comment