smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Contest Winners and New Contest

I fell behind on picking winners on two contests running here on the blog. Winners have been contacted by email and they are:

Winner for the Hop for Visibility, Awareness, and Equality is Debra.

Winner for the Between Friends contest is Sabrina!

Congratulations to you both!

The new contest is for a print copy of Windbrothers: Desert. Just send me an email to seanmichaelwrites @ gmail . com (without the spaces) with Desert in the subject line and I will randomly pull a winner on Sunday morning. I will mail books overseas, so no worries if you live outside of North America.





Sean
smut fixes everything

1 comment:

  1. I would love to win any of your books although I have all of your Hammer stories. Hope I'm lucky enough to win.

    ReplyDelete