smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Monday, June 27, 2016

My God It's Monday

Hot. Today I am hot. There is high temps and high humidity and the A/C is working hard, and the fan is blowing on me, and it's still hot. Hot. Hot. Hot.

Have I mentioned recently that I don't like summer? Blarg. Days like today are why.

I need to get my website updated. It's a huge job and it's very intimidating and I want to write blurbs for all the series and have them listed together with those and that just makes the job that much bigger. Arg.

The todo list is huge. I'm trying not to look at it or think too hard on it because then I'd probably just freeze and not get anything done. At some point I'll get caught up, right? Yeah, I don't think so either.

I'm trying to get my office cleaned out and the basement as well, this summer. I am such a pack rat that it's very hard to throw stuff out. Even if I haven't opened the box in twelve years, I go through it and wind up keeping a third of it - where do I keep that third? Well, I stick it in a new box, of course, along with a third from that other box and a third from that one... At least some of it is getting thrown out, right?

What's neat is finding old character sheets, story ideas, snippets, etc. That's kind of cool. So I guess it's a good thing I'm keeping those to find again later!

I'm hungry but I don't know what I want to eat.... and if that's my biggest problem, I'm doing pretty good!

Have a good Monday and a great week.

Sean
smut fixes everything

No comments:

Post a Comment