smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Smutterday - Losing His Cover: The Club

Home for two and a half weeks now, now retired undercover cop Alex must begin to deal with what he’s going to do with the rest of his life.

His husband, Bruce, has gone back to work after taking a two week vacation, and Alex is alone for the whole day for the first time since dropping the mantle of his undercover persona “Nicky”.

It is through Bruce’s work at a BDSM bar/club that he and Alex make the biggest inroads into expelling Alex’s undercover persona for good, and bringing Alex completely home in body, mind and spirit.

buy links:
All Romance Ebooks
Amazon


Smutty excerpt:

“You don’t want to get naked?” He sat on the mattress, stretching until his back popped.

“I kind of like the dynamic of you being naked and needy while I’m still fully dressed.”

Alex pinked and, for the first time in years, thought about covering his cock with his hand.

Bruce’s gaze swept over him, his husband’s admiration absolutely clear. Then Bruce opened the wardrobe and began looking through it. “I’m looking for a cock ring. Don’t want you coming too soon.”

“Are we going to be here for more than a quickie?”

“I think you need more than a quickie.” Bruce grabbed something from the wardrobe then came back to him. “I think you need it long and hard.”

“Listen to you.” He reached out, cupped Bruce’s cock through his slacks.

“That’s feeling, not listening,” Bruce noted, pushing his hips forward, the heavy prick moving into his hand.

“Listening…” He leaned forward, nuzzled Bruce’s belly.

Bruce groaned for him. “You going to distract me with your ‘listening’?”

“I like distracting you.”

Bruce’s hand dropped onto his head, stroking over his hair. “Yeah, I like it, too.”

“You want me to suck you, love?”

“I do. But first I want to watch you put this on.” Bruce handed him the cock ring. “Sit back and spread your legs and let me watch.”

The cold metal ring slowly warmed in his hand.

“I love watching you touch yourself. It turns me on.” Bruce’s gaze never left him.

“Perv,” he teased, but he eased the ring down along his shaft and carefully worked his sac through the heavy metal.

Bruce licked his lips. “Uh-huh. I’m a big old perv when it comes to you.”

“That’s okay with me. When it comes to me, that is.”

“I like this possessive streak you’ve developed.” Bruce leaned in and touched his cock, his balls, checking how he’d put on the ring.

“I just want to be enough for you.” His testicles were pushed out, making an obscene package.

“More than enough. You’re perfect.” Bruce stroked his sac, the sensation enough to make him shiver hard. “Mmm. I love how you look like this—a little vulnerable, a lot exposed.”

Alex tugged at Bruce’s slacks, wanting them together, wanting skin.

“You think I should take ‘em off? I kind of like it like this.” Bruce lay down with him, pressing him down into the mattress, the material of his clothing seemed rough against Alex’s skin.

“I’ll leak on your power suit.” And Bruce had to walk home in something.

Bruce started to giggle, the sound sweet and happy.

He rolled them, landing on Bruce’s thighs, grabbing his lover’s wrists and pulling them up over Bruce’s head. Bruce rolled them again, putting him on the bottom this time.

Damn, that casual strength was so erotic, so arousing. Bruce rocked against him, the drag of material once again rough and delicious. Bruce kissed him, teeth dragging on his lips.

He wrapped one hand around the back of Bruce’s head and pulled them tighter together.

“Always so pushy.” Bruce was all smiles, rubbing against him, then diving in for another kiss. Then another and another.

He wasn’t pushy. He just loved Bruce beyond all reason.

Bruce grabbed his hands and tugged them up over his head, stretching him up long.

“Hey.” He wiggled, letting himself sink into the stretch because it felt so good.

Bruce smiled. “Hey.” Then his lover placed one kiss after another along his arm, the soft inner skin sensitive, tingling. His fingers clenched into fists, then relaxed, over and over.

“Leave your arms up here,” Bruce whispered against his mouth, hands dragging down along his arms.

“I’ll try, love.” He moaned, wiggling until his ass made a comfortable spot.

“You’ll do it. I believe in you.”

“I know.” He counted on it.

Bruce beamed at him and cupped his face, smiling down at him, fingers touching on his face like little raindrops.

“Love.” He blinked nice and slow, and he could hear his heart beating, lub-dub, lub-dub.

“Yeah. Just you and me. No one else is allowed here. No one.” Bruce’s smile felt good against his throat.

He nodded and lifted his chin to get a little more.

Bruce’s kisses grew teeth, the suction going straight to his toes.


Sean
smut fixes everything

No comments:

Post a Comment