smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Randomly Tuesday

Has it really been forever since I last did a blogpost? Why yes, yes it has. 


I have an outstanding contest to pull a winner from, too. I even have the next contest figured out. I'm just... it's hot and I'm hibernating. Seriously, nothing zaps my energy and turns me into a troll who just wants to hide inside with the AC turned up high (or should that be turned down low? whatever means COLD) all the time.  

Even this post is going to be short, but there are some great pics here to make up for lack of words - and they say a picture's worth a thousand words, right? (I think it depends entirely on the picture and the words in question, actually.)

Don't melt out there!

This guy here has it right:




And so does this guy:



And this guy is begging me to tell his story:



Sean
smut fixes everything


No comments:

Post a Comment