smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Friday, September 23, 2016

Random Friday

The todo list doesn't seem to be getting any shorter as the days go by and I feel like I'm flailing. Like I'm running on a treadmill - running and running but not actually getting anywhere. I'm sure all of a sudden I'll hit the tipping point where it feels like I'm actually getting somewhere, but I'm totally not there yet.

This'll be why I've been and will likely continue to be, a little absent on social media as I hunker down to do listing. Either that or you'll see me everywhere as I try and avoid said to do list. Lalalala, I can't see you, type of thing.

So my weekend is scheduled already - plenty of editing, blogpost creating and writing. The weather is supposed to be my version of gorgeous - not higher than 20C (68F) for the foreseeable - so that makes me very happy. I imagine there will be a few hotter days somewhere in the beginning of October, but hopefully not too hot at that point.

I have a stack of movies to watch, and a bunch of shows on the dvr, and they are tempting me! I need to be good and hold strong, though. Once all the edits are done and returned I will... have more edits to contend with, I'm sure!

Looks like this post has been brought to you by edits!

Have a great Friday everyone and an even better weekend.

Sean
smut fixes everything

No comments:

Post a Comment