smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Halloweenpalooza - Week 5 (final) winners

Thank you so much to everyone who participated in Halloweenpalooza! I had a blast doing it! These are the winners for the last few days of Halloweenpalooza and this closes it out.

All winners have been contacted by email unless otherwise noted.

And the winners are:

Oct 29 - Grand Prize winner is Susan R.

Oct 30 - ebooks that I self-pubbed in October winner is Angie M.

Oct 31 - ebook copy of Once You Go Demon winner is Gabrielle L.

Oct 31 - Super Grand Prize winner is Frances S. -- Frances, you didn't leave an email address, so please contact me at seanmichaelwrites @ gmail . com with your mailing address and I will pop it into the mail for you.

Congratulations to all the winners and thanks again to everyone who participated and helped make the Halloweenpalooza so much fun!



Sean
smut fixes everything

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for having these great contests. I have added a lot to my tbr list! So excited to have won an ebook sent you my email!

    ReplyDelete