smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Monday, January 23, 2017

Movie Monday

The only movie I watched this week was Maximum Ride on Netflix. It was... one of those movies that wasn't bad, but it had potential to be so much more. It actually felt an awful lot like the beginning of a series and ended rather open-ended. I definitely wanted to know more about the whole world and who the characters were. So if it was the start of a series, that's fine, but as a stand alone movie, it was rather wanting.

I also watched Almost Famous, the latest Russell Peters special. He's one of my favourite comedians. This was a good one, though I enjoyed his Notorious show more. I do love how he riffs off the audience, picking folks out and just going with it. I recommend any of his shows.

Finished watching Luke Cage on Netflix. Very intense, very good. He was my favorite character on Jessica Jones, so it was good to get his story too. I'm looking forward to new seasons of the show.

Just started watching Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency also on Netflix. I'm about four episodes in. The characters are quirky as hell, bizarre and weird and strange, as is the whole show. It's also hilarious. I'm enjoying it a lot. I haven't read the books, so it's all new and I have no idea how closely its sticking to the storyline. But I'm enjoying it and looking forward to more.

Theatre movies on my interest list include xXx: Return of Xander Cage, Monster Truck and the new Underworld and Resident Evil. I will probably wind up not seeing any of them in the theatre but instead watching them once they're out on Blu-Ray. 

Sean
smut fixes everything

1 comment:

  1. If it's teh Maximum Ride I'm thinking of - it's based on the first book of a series, so your description sounds correct.

    Ooh your movie list is my movie list - we saw the new Underworld and enjoyed it a great deal :D

    ReplyDelete