smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Monday, January 9, 2017

My God It's Monday

I'm tired this morning. I've got this stupid cold that's dragging all the energy out of me. The worst of it, though, is that my eyes are always full of moisture and sometimes it's hard to see. It's very scary not being able to see, or having somewhat impaired vision and I have to admit, it's freaking me out some. I'm hoping this stage of the cold goes by quickly.

So I've been kind of absent because of the cold. Just sort of curling up and watching a bunch of TV. Started Luke Cage - I don't like it as much as I liked Jessica Jones, but I've only watched a couple of episodes, so I'm hoping it grows on me.

I'm all caught up on Falling Water, which just kept getting stranger, but I kind of love it. And I'm one episode away from being caught up on Travelers, which I'm also really enjoying. Gotta love all the sci-fi that's currently available on TV at the moment.

I have to pick all the winners still from second half of the Smutty Advent. I will get to it as soon as I have a proper brain again.

And lastly today, it's BA Tortuga's birthday! Happy Birthday to my very best friend!

Sean
smut fixes everything

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are feeling better! This has been the season of illness everywhere.....colds and bugs abound!

    ReplyDelete