smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Monday, March 20, 2017

Movie Monday

I watched Passengers on BluRay yesterday. Yes, I'd already seen it, but I was happy to watch it again.

First of all, Chris Pratt. Guh. He's very yummy in this one (aside from the few minutes when he's doing his best caveman impression).

It's an interesting move about ethics, morals, right and wrong, as well as fate, destiny. The scenery is beautiful, the ship itself gorgeous and the movie makes a great jumping off point for lots of discussion.

There are only four people in this movie, but each one contributes a lot and the acting is all very good. The only thing I didn't enjoy as much as the first time seeing it was the fact that I watched it in 3D the first time around ;)

And may I just say that had I had the loss of gravity happen to me while I was in the pool like that, I would never go back into said pool. I wouldn't even want to be in the same room as it!

Also, one of the previews was for the Magnificent Seven. I did not know that Chris Pratt was in this movie, too - I shall have to move it up on my to watch list!


Sean
smut fixes everything

1 comment:

  1. I echo your thoughts abt this movie 100%!!!! UGH need to add it to our 'to buy" list LOL

    ReplyDelete