smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Monday, May 29, 2017

Movie Monday

Well there were no movies last week, however I did mainline the entire season of Iron Fist on Netflix. If you haven't seen it yet, and don't want spoilers, you should probably not read the rest of this post.

I quite enjoyed this one. Maybe not quite as much as Jessica Jones, but it was definitely worth my time.

Finn Jones was great as Danny Rand and I liked the character - I liked that he wasn't a typical westerner and how he had to learn about living in North America as opposed to Kun-Lun where he has spent the last 15 years.

The supporting characters were great - especially Howard Meecham, his son Ward. I loved how they flipped were each a villain and each heroic at different points in the show.  Colleen was great - it's always nice to see a kick-ass woman on TV (and in movies.) I thought Joy was underutilized - things happened to her more than anything and she was always in the dark. It was great to see Claire back again - I love the way she's been wound through all four of the Netflix Marvel shows.

I'm excited for The Defenders, which I think is coming out late this summer. It's going to feature all four Netflix heroes - Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage and Iron Fist - working together.

Sean
smut fixes everything

1 comment:

  1. Still think Daredevil is my fav...but Iron Fist was good. And Yup, cannot WAIT for The Defenders.

    And I Love CLAIRE.

    ReplyDelete