smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday

It's Top Ten Tuesday (again - the weeks are shooting by so fast!) I thought I'd share my favorite fried foods today. I know they're terrible for me, but I do love fried foods. I think grease should be one of the food groups ;)

Top Ten Favourite Fried Food

10. Chips - especially salt and vinegar ones
9. Pogos (Canuck version of corn dogs)
8. deep fried ice cream (mars bar/twinkie/etc) - dessert is good to start with, and then you add deep frying? yes, please
7. calimari - as long as it's not overcooked, I love calamari
6. french fries - yum!
5. fried chicken - dark meat for me, please - although I do like the breast well enough in chicken fingers
4. tempura vegetables - I love the tempura batter on veggies
3. tempura shrimp - yum!
2. beavertails - deep fried dough of any kind is yummy - I'd put funnel cake and churros in with this one
1. Onion rings - done right, these are pure heaven. I like the onions to be really thick and the breading to be super crispy.


Sean
smut fixes everything


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Salt & Vinegar chips - especially Pringles LOL, French fries, FRIED CHICKEN :D OOoh Tempura veggies are YUMMO :D

    And definitely FUNNEL CAKES :D

    ReplyDelete