smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday

Today I thought I'd share my top ten favorite colours!

10 - yellow - I prefer gentle yellows to bright or garish ones.
9 - orange - I like it better than yellow, but these two were my least favorite of this top ten, that's for sure.
8 - white - I know that technically white is the absence of colour but for the purpose of this list, I like myself a nice white
7 - cream - nice and gentle on the eyes.
6 - green - especially a deep emerald green, or a kelly green.
5 - red - it's a good colour. I prefer a true red - I'm not so fond of the orange-reds
4 - pink - for a long time I did not like pink. I still don't like a bright garish pink like magenta. but a pastel pink or a bright pink - yeah, I like those.
3 - blue - for a long time blue was my favorite colour then I fell in love with purple, which has blue in it...
2 - purple - I love purple in all it's iterations - from violet and lilac to a deep, rich royal purple. If there were no rainbows, this would be my favorite colour.
1 - Rainbow! it is too a colour and it's beautiful.


What's your favorite colour?

Sean
smut fixes everything

No comments:

Post a Comment