smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Monday, December 4, 2017

Smutty Advent - Day 3

Contest Day!

Leave a comment below with your favorite thing about the holidays and I will randomly pick a winner on Wednesday to win a free ebook copy of Protection Detail!

Dom Dustin Lefevre works hard and plays harder. He attends the Underground Club whenever he can and is always very much in demand by the unattached subs. After one such evening, he runs into King Tamber, the Dom who taught him everything he knows. King and Dustin parted ways after several years of King teaching Dustin how to be the best Dom he can be.

Now, King has come back into Dustin’s life with a new proposal. He wants to recreate Dustin’s club scenes with Dustin in the submissive role. Dustin doesn’t understand why King would want to do scenes with him again, but King is very persuasive and Dustin finds that he can’t resist. Now all Dustin has to do is figure out how to continue without having his heart broken.

Meanwhile, King has regretted parting ways with Dustin every day. Seeing Dustin working the subs at the club has given him an idea of how he can connect with Dustin again. He knows he screwed up with Dustin when they last parted and he can only hope that through his new plan, he can woo Dustin and ensure they both get the happy ending they deserve.

Buy links:

Evil Plot Bunny
Amazon

Excerpt:

Dustin woke up, took out the plug, cleaned it, showered, dressed, and got himself a cup of coffee. He couldn’t do this. He just couldn’t. It would be too easy to forget himself. King had been right before. They were too intense, and if he stayed, he’d soon be in over his head.

King walked in a moment or two later, wearing nothing but a smile. “Ah, there you are. The bed was cold without you.”

“Was it? I’ve been up for a while.” He was an early riser. Years of habit added to his brain going a mile a minute once he’d woken up had guaranteed he wouldn’t be sleeping in today.

“You could have woken me.”

“I took a shower and stuff.” And he was awake and tender and nervous now.

King walked over, hand sliding over his shoulder, fingers squeezing gently. King’s hand was warm, comforting Dustin immediately. It was so easy to lean back, feel the touch. The hold turned into a massage, King humming under his breath as he worked Dustin’s muscles. “Have you eaten?”

“Just coffee.” There was no way he could eat anything right now.

“Do you want anything?” King asked. “Something light pre-scene?”

He shook his head. “I’m not sure I can do it, King. I’m not sure I can submit, man.”

“Look deep,” King told him. “I think you’ll find that you can. Besides, this scene is until you safeword. Hold out as long as you can, but there will be no shame in safewording. It is, after all, the goal.”

And then what? He went home to lick his wounds alone? Hurt and aching in his apartment? Christ. Had he been so fucking lonely last night that he hadn’t thought this through?

“And I’ve got you until Monday to build you back up again. I may not be a bevy of subs, but I know how to take care of someone after a scene.”

“What?” He stared right into those light eyes. How the hell did King do that? How did he always know exactly what Dustin was thinking?


Sean
smut fixes everything

8 comments:

  1. My favorite thing is spending time with my family, driving around town looking at all the Christmas lights, baking and watching holiday movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Family. We don't spend enough time together - and we make a point of spending tech free time together at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The thing I love most about Christmas is being around my family, visiting the beautifully decorated cities, listening to Christmas songs and singing along, decorating our home and our Christmas tree and, if there is any, spending time in the snow and having fun with family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite things are all the cookies :) and the lights and decorations and, hopefully, snow :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. For me, it's having all of my family together even just for that one day. With all the grandchildren grown up, working, having social lives it's hard for us to find time together and that's what Christmas Day is for me.
    .....However the beginning of December means putting up my Nan's Xmas lights! It's a full weekend operation and I've been doing it for years, probably even when bad health means I shouldn't have but that's how my Christmas season kicks off :-)
    Hope everyone has a great Holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite thing about the holidays is all the love,family and friends that you are surrounded with. Plus all the good food!

    Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mine is the same thing. I love sitting around with family reminiscing and making new memories.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the decorations, seeing my kids do the tree and laighing, rolling their eyes at each other. I always change the decor and keep adding stuff, they know but still indulge me. Love seeing them take turn each Christmas day as Santa and open present. Family and new memories together.

    ReplyDelete