smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Monday, February 12, 2018

Movie Monday

I went to see Jumanji in the theatre a few weeks ago. And I loved it!

I do try to avoid spoilers and the advertisements for a movie, but I knew there would be some laughs in this one. I didn't expect just how funny it was - I laughed the whole way through.

I thought all the actors did a great job of still acting like the kids who they were the avatars for. Jack Black stole the show. And I say that being an enormous Dwayne Johnson fan. Not that he didn't do a great job, too, but Jack Black was gold.

I did love it whenever The Rock used his "smoulder" ability.

I also really liked the way they linked it to the first one, making it a sequel, and the way they 'updated' it was aweome.

I am looking forward to this one being available to bring home so I can watch it again.

Two thumbs up! I highly recommend it.

Sean
smut fixes everything

1 comment:

  1. I loved Jumanji - as a video game player it was extra entertaining. Plus, yanno THE ROCK.

    ReplyDelete