smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

My God It's February

Holy cow! I can't believe I haven't posted in a month. I can't beleive it's already February, let alone the seventh of February! I know I say it a lot, but time is just going faster and faster. It's a little scary if I think about it too hard.

I wound up finally getting most of my swag together for Coastal. I had all the time in the world to get it and then all of a sudden I was late. That's down to this time going faster than it should thing.

I got the flu last week. I had two days of utter exhaustion where I basically slept, and now I've got major drainage and it's settled in my chest. I have been using the puffer to be able to keep breathing. So at least I know where that week went.

I'm looking forward to the Olympics. I am a sports fan for two weeks every two years. I especially enjoy the winter Olympics.

I have been making bread for the last few months. With my being sick last week I've had a bit of a blip, but I made a loaf this morning and am currently making buns for tonight's burgers. The bread is an Orange Cracked Wheat bread and I haven't tried it yet, but it's really heavy. HOpefully it'll taste okay.

Still using the Instant Pot and enjoying it. I have yet to bake anything in it, so I will have to try that soon. I'm especially intrigued by the cheesecakes. Will report back when I get to it.

I shall try to post here more often!

Sean
smut fixes everything


2 comments:

  1. I know I haven't stopped by in a while....ugh life is crazy! Just popped in and wanted to send along healing hugs and tell you again LOVE your books! Glad you're feeling better! And definitely I'm also going to try a cheesecake in the instant pot! Take care!!

    Lee (Alisa)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lee!

      Haven't tried the cheesecake yet, but it's still on the agenda *grins*

      Delete