smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Monday, March 19, 2018

Movie Monday

I picked up the BluRay of Justice League and watched it over the weekend.

There will be spoilers, so don't scroll down if you don't want to see them.

So I'd heard a lot about this movie. About how good it was and how it was the best DC universe movie so far, plus, you know, Jason Momoa. So I was very much looking forward to it.

Now, it was a good movie and I enjoyed it, but Wonder Woman was a much better movie. And, it had nothing on most if not all of the Marvel movies. It was fairly slow to start with, Batman is still pretty unlikeable, although I did enjoy the fact that they acknowledged that.

The Flash was neat, but it was a bit weird seing someone in the role as I am used to the Barry Allen on TV.

Wonder Woman was awesome as usual.

Superman is too good. It makes him less interesting of a character, imo.

While Jason Momoa is so lovely to look at, there wasn't enough of a backstory for him - I'm looking forward to the Aquaman movie to change that.

Cyborg was an interesting character.  I'd never heard of him before, and I liked the character. I hope we'll get to see the character developped.

The whole fight scene when they first resurect Superman drove me a bit nuts. They do love pitting their superheroes against each other and letting them beat the shit out of each other. I prefer when they're working together to beat the bad guys, like Steppenwolf.

As I said, I did enjoy the movie and there's plenty of things that were fun about it. But it had been built up for me and that is never a good thing because it means the movie has a lot to live up to.


Sean
smut fixes everything



1 comment:

  1. AGain. Wonder Woman was the best part of the movie. Altho I did enjoy Aquaman and cannot wait to see him in his own movie. And I agree, I'm used to Grant Gustin as The Flash (and prefer him tbh) but Justice League was a fun movie.

    ReplyDelete