smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday

The only problem with doing Top Ten lists is that I can't remember what all the past top ten lists were and I'll go oh, I should do colours, and then I go wait, didn't I already do colours, I'm not sure.

Anyway, I figured I'd go with my Top Ten Favorite TV Shows, because that legitimately changes all the time. So here is the current list.

Top Ten Favorite TV Shows

10. NCIS: New Orleans - I like the Los Angeles version well enough but it has gone downhill some from the first few years of it. And I have tried to get into the original NCIS, but never have been able to. I like this version, though.

9. Criminal Minds - oh, this makes me sad. For many years this was my top show. I didn't even have to think about it. But the last few years have not been great, though I still watch. Even when they got rid of Morgan (which I hadn't heard about in advance and was totally shocked and upset about - he and Penelope were my top faves on the show and I adored their relationship). I almost stopped watching when they brought in the lady whose name I can't remember who took over the BAU and fired half the staff. If it had lasted any longer than it did, I would have been out of there. It felt contrived and unrealistic and stupid. Sorry, but this used to be my bullet proof favorite show and it is not happy making that it's so far back in my top ten now.

8. Chicago Med - ut of all three of the 'Chicago' shows, this one is by far my favorite.

7. Timeless - I'm so glad it's back! I love that when they change things in the past, things change in the furture. There are real consequences. And I love it when the various characters geek out over meeting personal heroes.

6. Here and Now - this is an HBO show and I'm loving the family dynamics and varrious relationships and the different characters and storylines.

5. Modern Family - a lot of comedies are a miss with me, I just don't appreciate the humor. Or they rely on a single premise. Or they are sort of funny and I could take or leave them. This one always makes me laugh, though.

4. Star Trek: Discovery - I was worried because I've liked the different Star Trek series to varying degrees - but I do like this one a lot.

3. The Good Doctor - this one fascinates me

2. Lethal Weapon - I thought this one was going to be idiotic and that there was no way they were going to be able to do the movies any sort of justice. Boy was I wrong. I absolutely love this series.

1. Lucifer - I still love this one. I don't always like the direction they go in, but I do love the characters, especiallly Lucy himself.

Next week - top ten favorite reality tv shows!

Sean
smut fixes everything

No comments:

Post a Comment