smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday

Last week was TV shows, and I thought this week I'd do top ten reality TV shows as they are a different category, but I do really enjoy a lot of them. Especially the cooking ones as the list below will attest.


Top Ten Favorite Reality TV Shows

10. Project Runway - drama, cattiness, beautiful clothes, hideous clothes - it's a fun watch. And so very often the top look is not at all my favorite and I wonder what the judges are smoking.

9. America's Next Top Model - I don't even know why I like this one so much, but I do. I like seeing how different the models look in their pictures to real life. Actually a good lesson in how unreal the photos we see are.

8. Survivor - this is the grandaddy of them all, isn't it? I've been watching since season two. Some seasons are better than others, which depends on the contestants mostly.

7. Spring Baking Championship - or Halloween, or Holiday - I watch each version of this show and enjoy it muchly.

6. Chopped - I especially enjoy the celebrity chef ones. And the celebrity ones. And the champions ones. And the grilling ones. And... okay, yeah, I like 'em all.

5. Top Chef - love this one whether it's the original or Top Chef Canada. I think it might have been the first reality TV cooking show I ever watched.

4. Big Brother Canada - I do watch the original one, but the Canadian version always makes me happy.

3. The Amazing Race Canada - I like the origianl one well enough - especially Phil - and always watch it. But I love the Canadian version. Absolutely love it.

2. The Great British Baking Show - love it! There's a Canadian version now too - but the British one is best.

1. Masterchef Australia - I love this one so much I'm watching reruns (which I don't usually do even with 'regular' TV shows. I love the warmth between the contestants, the attitudes of the judges, the incredibly complicated dishes they have to replicate for their elimination challenges, the fact that they take their time - one episode will find the bottom three, their elimination challenge will be a whole new episode. I also love their accents - always have.


Sean
smut fixes everything

No comments:

Post a Comment