smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Halloweenpalooza - Day 9 - Movie Monday (on a Tuesday)

I thought pirates would fit the Halloween theme, and I watched Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales over the weekend, so tada - Movie Monday, but on a Tuesday as I play Halloweenpalooza catch-up.

I loved the first Pirates of the Caribbean movie. A lot. A whole lot. Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow is brilliant in that movie. And a young Orlando Bloom, a kick-ass Kiera Knightly - it was a whole lot of fun.

I was disappointed in the second one, liked the third one better, and was also less happy with the fourth. I was actually surprised that they made a fifth one. I did like this one better than 2 and 4. So, unlike the original Star Wars movies where the even numbered movies are far better, with Pirates it seems that the odd numbered movies are where it's at.

I have to say that with this last one, the special effects regarding the ghost ship and ghost pirates were amazing. The way you could see right through them to what was beyond was very cool.

And I hadn't read much about this one, so I didn't know that Orlando Bloom was back, so that was a great surprise.

It did make me want to go back and watch the first one again, so I'm going to have to go do that soon. And it did make me want to write another pirate story. Arrr.


Sean
smut fixes everything

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed this last Pirates of the Caribbean movie but I still say the first was the best of them. I hope that they can make one that can equal the first. meingee@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same. The first one is the best and I was ok with two and three but four was a disappointment. The new I haven't watched yet but looking forward to watching it.

    ReplyDelete